Slider Loop Events
What are API and Methods/Events ?
An application programming interface (API) specifies how some software components should interact with each other. Slider Revolution use following Methods:
- Pause: revpause()
- Resume: revresume()
- Previous Slide: revprev()
- Next Slide: revnext()
- Show Spec. Slide: revshowslide(slidenr)
- Amounts of Slides: revmaxslide() returns amount of slides
- Current Slide: revmaxslide() returns current slide nr.
- Last Played Slide: revlastslide() returns last played slide nr.
Slider Revolution Triggers following Events
- Slider has been succesfully initialised: revolution.slide.onloaded
- Slider swap between two slides: revolution.slide.onchangereturns as data.slideIndex the next Slide Nr.
- Slider changed to Pause mode: revolution.slide.onpause
- Slider is back from Pause Mode: revolution.slide.onresume
- Video Playing has been started: revolution.slide.onvideoplay
- Video Playing has been stopped: revolution.slide.onvideostop
- Slider stopped: revolution.slide.onstop
- Slider has been called to change the slide (before transition): revolution.slide.onbeforeswap
- Slider has been finnished the Slide Change (after transition): revolution.slide.onafterswap